Customized Retirement Investment Analysis
UNIQUE INSTITUTIONAL-LEVEL REPORTING
Our relationship with Markov Processes International (MPI) provides financial advisors with detailed reports that present a broad array of objective statistical measures for investment funds that are designated by the financial advisor. Reports are generated using Morningstar data. Key features and benefits include:
- Provide powerful investment-level reporting to prospect for and service plan sponsors
- Produce completely customized reports based on your unique criteria and investment policy statements
- Easily monitor funds, across 55 criteria, with the comprehensive fund scorecard
- Integrate fundamental and performance-based analytics derived from Morningstar data
- Differentiate your practice by delivering institutional-quality analytics and funds comparisons in one comprehensive report
- Produce and analyze the level of overlap in a retirement plan across styles, returns, and underlying investment holdings
Use this form to produce a detailed report that analyzes the current and/or potential retirement plan fund lineups. The report will include side-by-side analysis of performance, style, risk and expenses.
All investments involve risk, including loss of principal. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Please see each product’s webpage for specific details regarding investment objective, risks, performance and other important information. Review this information carefully before you make any investment decision.