Alert: Notification of scam involving false job opportunities with Legg Mason
• Please be aware that we’ve been notified of fraudulent activity involving impersonation of Legg Mason employees for the purposes of conducting false job interviews. In these instances, scammers are targeting job seekers by extending invitations for fraudulent interviews and extending fraudulent job offers – often requiring pre-payment to obtain technologies or requiring emailed copies of government identification (i.e. Passport, Drivers License).
• Please be aware that Legg Mason and affiliated organizations will never ask for payment or emailed copies of government identification at any point during an application or interview process. In addition, all job opportunities will be posted to www.franklintempletoncareers.com.
• If you believe you’ve been a target of such a scam and either LinkedIn or Indeed is referenced as the source of obtaining your job interests and/or contact information, please report the activity directly to the job board:
A diversified global asset management firmFOUNDED IN 1947
Headquartered inSan Mateo, CA
Legg Mason and Franklin Templeton Assets as of 6/30/2020$1.4 Trillion*
Chairman and Chief Executive OfficerJenny Johnson
Historical Key Highlights from Legg Mason
What we do for you
Whether you’re a financial advisor addressing client needs; or you're running an endowment; or an individual investor planning your financial future, we’re at your side with
- Global diversity of perspectives and solutions through our independent affiliates
- Ability to create strategies to meet more client challenges
- Dedication to finding opportunities through all market conditions
- Attentive client-first service
How we do it
Diverse expertise. Disciplined teamwork. Our independent global affiliates are industry leaders with time-tested experience in their distinct domains, offering specialized capabilities across a spectrum of asset classes and strategies.
Why we do it
At the heart, we have a broader sense of purpose that uplifts our collective performance. We believe that we are helping to enhance the quality of life for all constituents – clients, shareholders, communities and one another.
Specialist Investment Managers
Diverse Choices for Investment Challenges
Having refined its individual expertise over decades and market cycles, each of our seven specialist investment managers operates with investment autonomy, implementing its unique culture and process to deliver wide-ranging global capabilities that span equity, fixed income, liquidity and alternative investments.
Franklin Templeton's FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
Access all the current facts and figures, which include quarterly financials and fiscal reviews, annual reports, presentations, events, stock information and more.
your professional home
At Franklin Templeton, we regard our employees as members of an extended family with a proud legacy to uphold. Respect and support personify our culture.
*As of 6/30/20. Assets under management represent combined assets of Franklin Templeton, Legg Mason, and subsidiary investment management groups. Franklin Templeton acquired Legg Mason on 7/31/20.
All investments involve risk, including loss of principal. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Please see each product’s webpage for specific details regarding investment objective, risks, performance and other important information. Review this information carefully before you make any investment decision.